ABOUT MARK BRADSHAW
Mr. Bradshaw lives in Mesa, Arizona with his wife and family. He enjoys spending time with his wife, nine children and twelve grandchildren. He also enjoys mountain biking, hiking, swimming and serving in local youth and church groups.
BIOGRAPHYMark Bradshaw is the principle attorney and managing member of The Bradshaw Firm. He is admitted to practice law in all Arizona state courts, the Federal District Court of Arizona, and the U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. In 1978 Mr. Bradshaw graduated from Brigham Young University with a degree in American Studies, then in 1981 graduated with his Juris Doctor degree from California Western School of Law. In 2007, Mr. Bradshaw graduated from the prestigious Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution at Pepperdine University with a master of laws degree in alternative dispute resolution. His education and experience in dispute resolution qualify him as one of the premiere attorneys and mediators in both the state and nation.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Brigham Young University, B.A., American Studies, 1978
- California Western School of Law, J.D., 1981; Pepperdine University School of Law, Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, LL.M., Alternative Dispute Resolution, 2007
- 1982, Arizona and U.S. District Court, District of Arizona; 1988, U.S. Supreme Court
- Arizona Association for Justice
- Law Review Publication Editor. Advocacy Honors Board. Roger Traynor Moot Court Team. National Order of Barristers.
- Former Faculty At Mesa Community College teaching the Legal, Ethical and Regulatory Environment of Business (GBS 205) for more than 26 years